The company carries out development, production, realization, maintenance, warranty and service support, modernization, repair and utilization of units of aircraft fuel, hydraulic and electric systems. Possesses experience of development and manufacturing of products for other fields of industry.
Primary profile aircraft areas:
1.Pumps of aircraft and helicopter fuel systems:
— centrifugal fuel pumps driven by DC and AC electric motors (supply 500 to 60,000 l per hour);
— hydraulically driven tank fuel pumps (supply 500 to 100,000 l per hour);
— ejector fuel pumps (supply 500 to 60,000 l per hour).
2. Fuel centrifugal engine-driven pumps:
— centrifugal and vane fuel pumps driven by cruise engine.
3. Constant speed drives of generators for feeding electrical supply network with fixed frequency AC at all operating modes of aircraft:
— constant speed drives;
— fixed frequency AC hydrodynamic fuel generator drives (capacity of 15 to 150 kVa).
4. Turbine drive units for fuel, hydraulic and electric power supply systems.
5. High pressure fuel pumps with hydraulic torque converter driven by cruise engine operating under 100% to 1% change of supply.
6. Turbine units of aircraft emergency systems driven by incoming air and driven by Auxiliary Power Unit and cruise engine.
7. Small-size canned electric pumps with magnetic coupling for corrosive and special liquids and supply of up to 500 l per hour.
8. Turbine pump units for aircraft tankering.
It stands to mention the following latest implemented designs of the design bureau:
— for combat-capable Yak-130 trainer aircraft, new PGL-130 generator drive with integrated high-speed multiplier, which consumes fuel for lubrication and cooling;
— for aircraft and engines of succeeding generations, NGP-117 high-pressure fuel pump with electronic control of its operation modes.
Another important fields of activity of Kristall Design Bureau
lie in cooperation with “Technodinamika” JSC on import substitution of units of fuel and power systems of MC-21 aircraft and Sukhoi Superjet as well as creation of new advanced samples of units focused on foreign markets.